Tuesday, November 6, 2007

J-E-L-L-O


Jello

I can't make Jello. Can you imagine that? Yep, everytime I try, I get more like thick koolaid.

It doesn't matter if I do it with the boiling water and then the cold water. It doesn't matter if I try the "quick set" way, with ice cubes.

I only come out with thick koolaid, not fun, wiggly jello.

There is no way I could EVER make those Jello
Jigglers...and don't they look fun? My kids would have loved that when they were young. But, even my grandkids won't get those at my house.


The only thing I can do with jello is the jello poke cake. The jello doesn't have to be set, you pour it over the cake while it is still the thick koolaid stage, so it works out good for me.

My friends at work, especially Shawn and Sandy, think I'm just too funny for not being able to make jello. I truly believe it takes a special skill.

I can make rice krispie bars.


1 Comments:

Tina said...

Yum! I love Jell-O but never think to make it, ever.
What about Scotcheroos. I got stuff to make Rice Krispie Treats this week-mmm!