Thursday, August 13, 2009

Doing OK

Hello!
I know, Sammy said I would write the next day after his post. Oops.


I am doing ok. I just have some bumps, bruises, scrapes, two black eyes, and a couple chipped teeth, which I hope will be repaired today.


I don't know why or how I had my bicycle accident. I was almost done recovering from my unfortunate jackalope incident!


I just am a klutz. Always have been. Darn it anyway. But, I have been keeping active and doing ok and hope to ride my bike on a long ride this weekend. I get in rides during the week, but not real long ones.


In addition, our exercise class was cancelled for the past two weeks because our instructor has had to work double shifts at her "real" job...so been on our own. I hope next week will be back to normal in all ways.

I am very busy at work, and things are going like crazy, so I need to keep ahead of the game. These are a few of my bruises, and scrapes. I know, I look very lovely...sorry!

Have a great day!

4 Comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Oh no!

Tina said...

People are going to start talking...for sure! Hope you are feeling better! don't be afraid of the dentist. He is only doing his job! :O)

joanne said...

ouch! are you sure you are o.k? That looks pretty painful..you be careful..;p

Dana said...

Oh my gosh, so glad you are okay!! Were you wearing a helmet?! If not, I would start wearing one from here on out!!! Hope you heal quickly!