Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Twelve Pounds of Christmas (Day One) ... and more tidbits...

--
My mom had a new Christmas songbook when I visited recently...I should have started this TWELVE Days before Christmas, but since we are late, I will combine a couple days as we go....so, anywho.....


I'll give you day ONE today (and add thru the days before Christmas arrives)
Sing to the tune "Twelve Days of Christmas":

On the First Pound of Christmas, my true love said to me, 
"Your butt still looks good to me..."


On another note....
just what did you think about Biggest Loser? I did not like the guy who won. I can't really pinpoint why, but just rubbed me the wrong way.

And, how do you like Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men?

1 Comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I have seen neither show this year. And I cannot wait for the other days!