Monday, February 27, 2012

Complaint Free World?


At the recommendation of my hairstylist, I have been reading A Complaint Free World by Will Bowen.  Have any of you read it?
  • The premise of this book is that our thoughts determine the quality of our lives, our words reflect what we are thinking. By controlling our words and avoiding complaints, criticism, or gossip we improve the quality of our lives

She gave me the purple bracelet so I can do the 21 day challenge.  Believe me, I have had to start over already a couple times!  

This is the idea behind the bracelet:
  • It’s been said that the measure of a great idea is to be found in its simplicity. And there is no simpler or more powerful way to eradicate complaining from your life than our Complaint Free bracelet.
    Unlike other bracelets which tell the world that the wearer supports a cause, our bracelet is a tool that monitors how often you complain and helps you track your progress toward becoming Complaint Free.

    Simply put the bracelet on either wrist and every time you complain switch it to the other wrist. The goal is to go 21 consecutive days without complaining or switching the bracelets.
(If interested, you can order your bracelets here this is a package of 10 for $10.00:  Complaint Free World Bracelets.  I downloaded the e-version of the book to the iPad, but you can find them on Amazon.com, and many other places.   I think there are some sights out there for free ones, as well.  Also, there is a widget you can download to track your progress:   Download Widget.)

Any thoughts?

1 Comments:

Tina said...

I think this would be hard because it is probably something I do and don't even realize it! What a great way to at least bring it to your attention!