Monday, February 2, 2015

Losses

We lost my uncle last week.  I have been very close to my aunt and uncle, and will miss him so
much.  It was time, but it's never easy.   I was unable to get there for the funeral today, so that is making me feel badly.  But, sometimes you can't do it.   My aunt understands.   I hope to get there within 6 weeks and see and visit with her.

These losses lately remind me of how important family is.  I only hope that my children, grandchildren, parents, sisters, in-laws, extended family all know how very much I love them and care for them.   Family is the most important thing we have.

2 Comments:

joanne said...

I'm sorry Joanie. I hope your sweet memories of time spent with your Uncle will ease the difficult days to come. Love and prayers to you all.

Joanie said...

Thank you Joanne!