Wednesday, March 15, 2017


I am not sure why I quit blogging, but then I get things all bottled up, so I guess I need to resume...right?  Is anyone in the world still blogging?   If not, I guess this is my journal?   I am filled right now with emotional pain but will not address it quite yet.   I just wonder if it's me.  I hear that  I'm "too sensitive".   I care "too much" then?   I try to not be sensitive, but that's just not me.   The thing that hurts is that some people in my life use that against me, and won't even try to be empathetic.   Just because we all don't walk YOUR path and do things YOUR way, doesn't make us wrong, just different.  Why is it that if you don't like it, you completely wipe us out of your life?   That's not love,  it hurts to the very core.    

  

0 Comments: