Sunday, August 12, 2012

Intolerance

What has happened to tolerance in our world?   It seems like there is so much intolerance.   Intolerance towards those who look less than perfect.   Intolerance to those who may be different in their beliefs and convictions.  Intolerance to those who may be outspoken, but yet, mean no ill will.   Intolerance to those who make mistakes.

Lord, please guide me and keep me tolerant, especially to my own family and friends.  Help me understand why others are intolerant towards me and those I love.  Help me to understnad.

"As no roads are so rough as those that have just been mended, so no sinners are so intolerant as those that have just turned saints."



2 Comments:

joanne said...

Amen to that!

Tina said...

I agree! Everyone needs a little reminder of this!