Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sammy Sighs

Hi. Well, today was the big day. Off to the groomers. Mom said we looked like orphans, so we needed to get fixed up. I thought I looked just fine. I think the scruffy look is manly and virile.

So, anyway, she dropped us off at the groomers. I thought we were going for a fun ride in the truck, I was proudly looking out the window and happy. Then, I figured it out..we were going to the torture chamber. Yea, I know Megan and everyone there are really, really nice, but I like to make Mom feel like it's bad for me anyway. They give us the works...shampoo, hair cut, cut our nails, brush our teeth and (yukk...express our anal glands.) But we come out all soft, smelling good and with shining smiles. They call us names like cutie and sweetie, so I have to flirt just a little, even though I try to still show the grudge to everyone.

Mom had Crystal pick us up so she was really excited to see us when she came home. They gave me a scarf to wear for Halloween. I think it made me like the Lone Ranger, or at least someone like that. Silly Sissy got stupid halloween bow in her hair. Mom thought it was SOOOOOOO cute. Mom has totally lost it. She used to be normal, not one of those people who like to dress up dogs and put bows in their hair. I think she needs therapy.

1 Comments:

Tina said...

You should have seen the Halloween costumes at PetSmart-to die for! And they had their summer stuff on sale. I could totally see Sissy i the hot pink bikini! Adam would have never stood by me in the check out line if I had bought a dog bikin!!!