Friday, October 19, 2007

The Small Things in Life

I know, I have a screw loose, I need professional help. Sammy has mentioned this to me. But, not only am I a bit loony about my puppies, I am really excited about strange things sometimes...it's the small things in life, not yachts, not cruises...but how about a vacuum????

A while back, my vacuum quit on me. It was a Bissell, and I did really like it when I got it. This is after several vacuums in our house...all brands, including a Kirby, and many Dirt Devils. After ours broke, Tina let me use her old one. It wasn't too good, but would do better than nothing.

Kmart had a big sale on their Dysons. A couple friends at work have Dysons and just rave about them. And they have a five year warranty, not one year! I seem to wear my vacuums out or something, so I was thinking this was the way to go. I have a friend who tells me I vacuum a lot. I really don't think so. But, with the sale, I was so excited and couldn't afford one :-(, so I went and put it on layway.

I finally got it out of prison last night. I put the handle on, and vacuumed just a small strip across the living room. Already, the canister had a bunch of dirt/hair/yuk in it...wow-just from that one swipe. I mean, I could have vacuumed all night, but John asked me to turn it off so we could finish watching ER. So, when I get off today, I'm going home to vacuum. I am soooo excited....and yes, I probably do need help!!!

1 Comments:

Tina said...

I want one!!! First I want new carpet and then try it out. I can only imagine what would come out of our old carpet. Eww!