Thursday, November 7, 2013

Really? Back? Am I sure?



Hello.  It's fall, 2013.   Where have I been?   Right here.   I miss blogging and reading blogs.   I think I got in a funk and didn't want to post because I felt somewhat depressed, somewhat inadequate.

But, I miss it, so I am going to reset my goals.

I am not a writer, but I enjoy writing.   So, do what you enjoy, right?

Work has been busy this fall, a bit "over the top", in fact.   I have struggled with wanting to scream and cry many days.   I love, love, love what I do, but this year it seems like I have been pushed to my limit...probably by a lot of my own expectations, but also by a few others who have decided to just do things the quickest, easiest way, making my job three times what it needs to be.    Where does a person go with that?

I have been enjoying time with my family and cherish every moment.

I must share photos and laughs.   So, don't give up on me....bloggie friends!!  I'm back.

1 Comments:

joanne said...

yay! I sent you an email...