Tuesday, November 18, 2014

When is enough, enough?



I have been away from blogging, and have missed it.   I keep getting in here, posting and then not again.   I like posting and I feel it helps me.  And at times, has been a lot of fun.

Today, I asked myself when is enough, enough.  It was today.  Our "team" here at work has not been a "team" this year, and I finally spoke up.   I have tried this school year to get a backbone.  It's not easy for me.  So, I'll see how this plays out now....


3 Comments:

joanne said...

it was such a pleasant surprise to find a comment from you this morning. I have thought of you so often and now I am so glad to see you post something. I hope you keep it up, it's been pretty quiet around blogland lately and I miss it.

Joanie said...

I see many blogs I have followed have died a slow death...glad you are still blogging. I am going to make an effort, Joanne, because I do miss it! Good to hear from you!

شركة تنظيف بالاحساء said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف شقق بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف فلل بالاحساء