Saturday, July 28, 2012

Go USA!

Have any of you been watching the Olympics?  We had watched some of the trials before hand, and then watched the Opening Ceremonies last night, and some of the events have been on the tv today as I went through my day...so I have caught some here and there thru the day, and now that I'm sitting down, am watching some...

I have been amazed and empowered somehow in watching some of this.  What dedication these people have, and it is awe inspiring what they go through to do this...I only wish I could be so dedicated!  

Good luck USA! 

OH, and the Opening Ceremony...many times clutched at my heart...but did you see the part with the Queen parachuting out of the helicopter!  Ha! (Yea, I know it wasn't really her!)  Very clever things they did and very overwhelming and wonderful as well! 

0 Comments: