Sunday, July 29, 2012

Slump

I should be on top of the world.  I have been blessed with spending time with my grandson all summer, and able to travel and have new experiences.   I have been able to spend time with my babies here in town as well.   I do feel blessed.

But, for some reason, I have been fighting off an overwhelming sadness. 

I feel that I have let people down in a lot of ways.   I have tried to do good, but I feel that I am a great disappointment to many friends and family.

Sorry to be so morose, I think I just need to "write" this down and work through it...writing can be cleansing for  me. 

Pray for me to have some guidance in this journey...

1 Comments:

joanne said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so blue, I sometimes have trouble shaking it off and that same feeling that I've let everyone down. I will be sending you happy thoughts and praying for guidance and comfort. Peace my friend.