Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Last Saturday

Last Saturday my daughter was going out of town on a mission...to buy a different camera. She had listed hers to sell and wanted a more compact one. She invited me to ride along.

This was taken along the roadway: That was in Wyoming.












These are from Colorado...see the mountains. We always enjoy the mountains. Any mountains, anywhere.

First stop:

Tina had really researched the camera she wanted to get, and this was where to get it. NOT.

They didn't have what she wanted. Nor did any place we went to all day, and we went looking at a LOT of places.

We met my son and daughter in law for lunch....that was fun, and we were glad to see them.

We ate too much. It was good.

It was a fun day. We were gone all day, returning at night.


End result: Tina ordered a camera online.

1 Comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I love me a good road trip!